• Sign in to follow this  

Constantly getting kicked on creative

CreeperKG
    • Pending

Hello there,

This bug randomly happens on the creative server, which is a kick probably caused by some kind of connection issue. The message is something like:

"An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host"

It can happen as fast as 10 seconds into joining creative or as long as 20 minutes. I can reliably join again after a minute or two, but any quicker and I get kicked for "You are already on the Palace Network!"

The bug is pretty much enough to be considered game breaking; I could be chatting with friends or even talking with a staff member when all of a sudden I was disconnected. I don't think many other users experienced this issue based on when I asked.

This also started happening often recently--It was not as frequent before, and it did not even exist at all last summer. 

Any ideas?

Thank you, and have a good day.

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

That is an issue with Minecraft. There isn't really anything the server can do about it.

Share this comment

• Status Definitions

Pending = We have not yet reviewed this report.

Unconfirmed = We have acknowledged the submission, but have not yet confirmed whether or not the bug exists.

Confirmed = We have confirmed this bug exists and are working on a fix.

Fixed = The issue has been fixed and the resolution will be available in the next version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion. Also for reports we cannot reproduce or need more information. In this case just add a comment and we will review it again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.