• Sign in to follow this  

Despicable Me - Bug

Mavly
    • Closed

Hello, Staff, I was just having some fun on USO and I decided to get on the Despicable Me ride and as I finished, I was "Ejected" but it wasn't the normal ejection, I kinda stayed in my minecart and was just going back and forth on the ending rail tracks. For example: I wasn't put outside the ride I was just sitting at the end of the ride and it kept counting up the ride counter, (+1 For Despicable Me, +2 Despicable Me, etc.) I hope you know what I'm trying to say! So yeah, that's a fun bug, right? See ya!

~Mavly

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Status Definitions

Pending = We have not yet reviewed this report.

Unconfirmed = We have acknowledged the submission, but have not yet confirmed whether or not the bug exists.

Confirmed = We have confirmed this bug exists and are working on a fix.

Fixed = The issue has been fixed and the resolution will be available in the next version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion. Also for reports we cannot reproduce or need more information. In this case just add a comment and we will review it again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.