All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. /ban cricketgreen your banned for being the same rank as me
  3. Today
  4. Happy Monday, friends! Time for another week!

1. AphGabemikuMc1

AphGabemikuMc1

Thanks💗 @Sebway_ happy monday too u back can't wait for the newmk review tomorrow and the week going to be a amazing one!😃/❤ ^.^ thanks for asking!

5. Hey I just joined the forums

1. TheJungleGeek
    2. Sebway_

Sebway_

Welcome to the forums, friend! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! ❤️

6. A Song Chain Game, where one person starts a song with a lyric such as: I wanna be the very best (Pokemon Theme) and then it continues: Person A: Like Person B: No Person C One Person D Ever Person E: Was etc. and make sure the song is Family-Friendly and follows Palace Rules. Just a thought, I've been wanting to start this game for a while but I can't cry Anyways, hope you take this into consideration e.e
  7. I wanna be, the very best... Like no one ever was...

1. Jordyn

Jordyn

To catch them is my real test...

2. cjh66

cjh66

To train them is my cause...

8. That is because the Diamond Sword (which is what the lightsaber is) has durability (green line in hotbar). The durability changes for a split second showing the second model of a Diamond Sword (Woody Statue from TSL). So, in that split-second of less durability, you see Woody's statue from Toy Story Land. Sadly, I don't think there is anyway to fix this bc if they add Unbreaking to it, The Lightsaber will have a odd glow that won't look right. Hopefully I explained this in a easy to understand way... If you need another explanation one of the Devs/RP Sr. Mods can probs get to it for you. Also, the only reason I understand all of this is because of the fact I like looking into the RP *downloadable on Discord* in attempt to figure out how I can get 3D Models to work... xd ok this is very long
  9. I won't be able to make bc of timing. If it was at like, 4 I would be able to make it... rip 😭
  10. @BrokenTV, Yep! There will still be previews starting on Tuesday. The raffle is only for the opening ceremony October 1st.
  11. This is fine and all, but will purchased ranks still have early access to NewMK? (source)
  12. Yesterday
  13. 2019-09-22_14_47_48.thumb.png.45681240c60f832a54adbf1123b5a8c2.pngTaking a trip down Cherry Tree Lane... 😊

2019-09-22_14.47.29.png

14. I hope I’m not getting sick.

i literally feel so weak it’s hard for me to walk oop

1. TheJungleGeek

TheJungleGeek

feel better ❤️

2. Daisy

Daisy

hopefully youre well enough to walk to your computer to play palace and talk to me catz blue geek and whoever else is in our party

also uH

feel better soonnnnn

15. Received lots of strawberry hugs from Lotso today! 🐻💜

lotso.png

16. The Blue Lightsaber Keeps turning into Wood
  17. The Blue Lightsaber Keeps turning into Wood
  18. Adding to my suggestion: Possibly implement "grand" challenges. These challenges would be unlocked by completing ALL of a categories challenges and a "Challenge Master" which would be rewarded upon completing every challenge.
  19. I might have to get out of school early for this event. 😂
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.