If you're experiencing issues with any of the Resource Packs on our network, check out these tips below.
Make sure you have Server Resource Packs set to Enabled for your Palace Network bookmark.
1. Go to your Minecraft Server list, select Palace Network and click edit.
2. Set Server Resource Packs to Enabled and click done.
3. Join our server and the resource packs should download correct.
If the above steps do not work, try the following steps.
Clear your Downloaded Resource Packs
With the way minecraft stores server resource packs, sometimes you may have to clear the folder in order for new packs to download correctly.
Windows: Find your .minecraft folder and delete the folder named 'server-resource-packs'.
How to find your .minecraft folder:
1. Click start and type "run". OR press and hold your Windows key + R at the same time.
2. Type %appdata% and press OK.
3. Open the .minecraft folder.
4. Delete the folder named 'server-resource-packs'.
If this still doesn't resolve your Resource Pack issues, it is most likely related to your network. We store all of our Resource Packs on GitHub, so if your network administrator blocks access to this website, you will not be able to download any of our resource packs.
If you experience any further issues linking your account, please create a support ticket and we'll be happy to look into it for you.