Fantasy Park Status

Go to solution Solved by rjk432,

Question

Fantasy Park

This month Rjk432, Amazingtoad, and myself (91J) have been working hard on Fantasy Park! We started it at the beginning of the month, and progress has been made! (or at least that's when I started working on it, RJK started the project) 

Parks

It is a custom park with Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Galaxy's Edge, Frontierland, and Liberty Square, and we have finished FL, GE, TL. Frontier and LS are still in the making :)

Rides

We have Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Smuggler's Run, Peter Pan's Flight, a custom Big Thunder Mountain, a custom shorter version of Pirates of the Caribbean, and a custom Haunted Mansion.

We are excited to announce that the park should be all done and dusted by mid February, hopefully sooner than that, so don't forget to ask if the park has opened yet.

Tours

We give backstage tours of rides, building processes, etc, so keep an eye out for that.

FURTHERMORE!

There may or may not be another park in the making! Maybe a Fantasy Park v2? hmmm :D 

Edited by 91JLovesDisney
SOMEONE PLEASE DELETE THIS I POSTED IT IN THE WRONG TOPIC LOL

1 answer to this question

• Solution
Posted (edited)

I'm sorry to say this but Fantasy Parks is now closed for good we're making Magic Park 2.0 on that plot It will include Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway and more! I'm also sorry about what happened 91J.

Edited by rjk432