JustPlatinum

My Platinum Quality Introduction!

Posted (edited)

JustPlatinum's Introduction

Current [Honorable] Donor & Former Guest Relations Team Member.

1.                 Most loved theme park: "Disneyland Resort is by far the most magical place I've ever been!"
  2.               Favorite personal hobbies: "I've taken several art studio classes, making my favorite Artistic hobbies! Graphic Design, to Illustration."
  3.                 Most cherished food option:  "Hands down, it has to go to Spinach Raviolis! Not a common favorite from most, but it's delightful."

If you'll like to contact me, I have several connections that you can receive from my Discord Profile.  Thank you!

Edited by JustPlatinum
  • Like 6

Hey Platinum!! Very organized and awesome looking introduction! DLR is my favorite as well! And I'd have to agree with your food choice, it's so good!

• Like 2

Raviolis are good, never had spinach though o.O ! Glad to see you around :) !

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, limegreenicy said:

Hey Platinum!! Very organized and awesome looking introduction! DLR is my favorite as well! And I'd have to agree with your food choice, it's so good!

Why thank you, @limegreenicy!, means a lot and feels great seeing you around. Creative & Seasonal Admin position I bet is outstandingly fun!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Canis18 said:

Raviolis are good, never had spinach though o.O ! Glad to see you around :) !

Raviolis are the bomb, a delicious edible solid.  Nice seeing you around Cani, and run this forums well! B|

Edited by JustPlatinum
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, nautical said:

Spinach Raviolis are delicious!

*High Five!* Now we’re talking! Their amazingly delicious.

1 minute ago, JustPlatinum said:

*High Five!* Now we’re talking! Their amazingly delicious.

Agreed, lol.

Just now, EnzoGoober said:

Nice to meet you Platinum! I'm Enzo :)

Hey, Enzo, we met before but nice to meet you too!