Ok, so i did one of these last year, but its kind of outdated so here we go:

Hello! My name is DaddyGeesh, a name my dad gave me. My nickname is Mac, because I love mac and cheese! I have a lot of dolls, their like my second family! My favorite is Clara, shes a very cute doll, and i love her side bangs! Action! I've loved filming videos with my dolls ever since i got a phone. My favorite park is EPCOT and my favorite ride is Spaceship Earth! During The closure of Spaceship Earth though, my favorite ride will probably be Jungle Cruise. Someday I will remember to ask for Dweller as a Birthday or Christmas Present, because I've always loved this server and want to support it. I also love stuffed animals, i have collect at least 100 over the years, probably more though. I love animals in real life, mostly dolphins and parrots. I also really like going to thrift stores and turning trash into some thing wonderful again! I also have a cat named Boozie, he begs a lot but he is cute. So, that's really it about me, I'll see you all on Palace Network! Bye!

Pick up litter, save a life.

-DaddyGeesh

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Builder

Hi there, DaddyGeesh! Nice introduction! 

I agree, Jungle Cruise & Spaceship Earth are amazing rides! I love the history and background knowledge given when riding the ride! So cool that you have over 100 stuffed animals! 

See you around the parks, pal! 

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.