Sign in to follow this  
goofythechad

Which are the lengths of all there rides, and what is the money gained from each one?

I am currently trying to earn 1000$ on the server, and have started to do some research on what the fastest way to obtain this goal would be. So far, the ride with the biggest profit is Kilimanjaro Safari. However, this ride doesn't always give me money  (resulting in wasted time). My friend had this happen to him as well on the Peoplemover and I am also investigating if there is a queue system that doesn't supply money after x number of rides. I would love to hear any data you have about the queue system or the rides to see if there is a faster way to 1000$ than just continuous Kilimanjaro Safaris. (I'm sorry this isn't exclusively MK, but I couldn't find anywhere else to post it)

I think that /warp OFTF is best, as its extremly short but still gives a good amount of money!

The best two ways to earn money are either by riding /warp RRR, or by riding /warp OFTF. OFTF is 45 seconds and gives $5, and RRR is less than 3 minutes and gives $10. 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.