Palace Network and MCParks: Responding to COVID-19

You guys are so kind, i excepted you do to something like this - cough - may be my chance to finally buy dweller, just saying... and yes, this has been a escape for me. I get stressed very easy and this is just a place for me to hang out with friend and relax. I want to do what I can to help, like I did to help koalas during the wildfires in Australia.

Pick up litter, save a life.

-DaddyGeesh

Edit: I may buy shareholder instead, because I wish to fly around and just see one of my favorite minecraft servers from above and request shows. It's a good deal. 🙂

Edited by DaddyGeesh
  • Like 2
46 minutes ago, DaddyGeesh said:

You guys are so kind, i excepted you do to something like this - cough - may be my chance to finally buy dweller, just saying... and yes, this has been a escape for me. I get stressed very easy and this is just a place for me to hang out with friend and relax. I want to do what I can to help, like I did to help koalas during the wildfires in Australia.

-DaddyGeesh

Edit: I may buy shareholder instead, because I wish to fly around and just see one of my favorite minecraft servers from above and request shows. It's a good deal. 🙂

Nevermind just found out shareholder is a recurring payment so I'm gonna get dweller if i buy a rank.

-DaddyGeesh

• Like 1
  • Palace Network Staff

Awesome cause, I'm glad we get to come together and help others in need during this time.  😁

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.