Pride Month Read more... ×
Chrisboy04

[SPOILERS] opinnions on: Solo a Star Wars story

Okay palace I'd like to know, what did you guys think of: Solo a star wars story? What was your favorite scene?

solo-star-wars-poster07_large.jpg

I personally like the scene with darth maul in it.... Can't wait to see more of him.

And the actor playing han did a great job.

OMG, I loved this movie! I went in with really low expectations but I ended up being amazed! I loved the end scene with Han and Lando playing for the Millenium Falcom. Pretty much all the scenes which touched on the original stories made me smile!

Pink~

• Like 1

I really liked this movie, I went in with medium expectations and I liked it. My favorite scene was the prison break spice mine scene (I have no idea what it's called) with L-3 liberating her fellow kind.

L-3 was HILARIOUS though, so funny

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stonedude123 said:

I really liked this movie, I went in with medium expectations and I liked it. My favorite scene was the prison break spice mine scene (I have no idea what it's called) with L-3 liberating her fellow kind. 

L-3 was HILARIOUS though, so funny

L-3 was great. It was sad to see her go such a strong "female" (For as far as droids can have genders) Character just gone... :(

Loved the movie. The acting was great, the story was good, BUT, I noticed some plot holes I didn't like. But, it is a great movie and I'd see it everyday if I could.

There were many plot twists when watching the film, and plus we see Darth Maul again after seeing him in the Clone Wars series!