• Palace Network Leadership

Aloha everyone!

I hope those of you with Disney+ are enjoying the service, and if you're getting it tomorrow like me - I hope you are super excited! I was curious to know what everyone has been watching: what was/will be the first thing you watch(ed)? Have you watched any Disney+ originals and what was your favorite so far? 

Let me know below!

• Like 2

For some odd reason, I am addicted to the Suite Life series. I don't know what it is. I've watched it like 10 times all round. I enjoyed a lot of the originals. I enjoyed HSMTMTS, The Imagineering Story, and I also enjoyed Diary of a Future President. They are all fantastic shows. Hope you enjoy Disney+!

• Like 2
  • Coordinator

I watched Endgame first. I watched HSMTMTS as well, it was pretty good! I'm currently watching Austin and Ally and some other classic Disney movies I haven't finished. 

• 4 months later...

My favorite thing that I have watched is the Imagineering Story, it is such a awesome documentary about the golden days and some of the darker days of The Imagineers. They were brutally honest and didn’t hold back on the section about Disneyland Paris.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.