• Palace Network Staff
Posted (edited)

HELLO!

I'm rainbowpup028! I joined The Palace Network since MCMagic! Honestly, I've been a huge Disney fan ever since I was very young! When I went to Disney World for the first time I was in heaven looking at the castle, riding the rides, and meeting mickey mouse for the first time I was in tears of joy! A year later I went to Disneyland for the first time and I felt the same joy and happiness as I felt going to Disney World! I have been to both Disney World and Disneyland 4 times!

I was introduced to The Palace Network by a YouTube video I watched about eight years ago. I then decided to join the server and it is now my favorite Minecraft server and, I'm so happy that I was able to relive the Disney magic while not being at the actual parks! I have encountered so many kind and wonderful staff members and guests while being on the server! On March 22, 2020 I was selected to be apart of The Palace Network Guide Program and, from there I've met so many new friends and I just couldn't be happier. 

rainbowpup028 favorites!

Disney Movie: The Lion King

Pixar Movie: Monsters Inc.

Disney World Ride: Haunted Mansion

Disneyland Ride: Its a Small World

Disney Characters: Mickey Mouse, Stitch, Pluto, and Olaf

Disney World Park: Magic Kingdom

I also got an obsession with butterflies 🦋, stars, and hearts❤️ 

What can I say I've got a bubbly personality! 😊

Setter-Since MCMagic

Dweller-Since 2016

Honorable-Since 2019

Guide-Since 2020

1777381086_ForumIntro.PNG.15c8724b5ed8937c2704a7ae84550470.PNG

Happiness is like a butterfly, it comes and rests quietly on your shoulder when you least expect it. 

That's all I gotta say! If you see me on the server make sure to say hi! I'm very kind I promise!

-rainbowpup028

Edited by rainbowpup028
  • Like 3

I'm so happy that Palace Network can provide you with that same joy you got to experience in real-life! Can't wait to see you in the parks and don't stop dreaming!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.