Which Disneyland/DCA Construction site is more exciting to you?

As you may know, there are few things coming to the Disneyland Resort within the next year! A few of these things are the reimagined Snow White Attraction in Fantasyland, Avengers Campus in DCA, Haunted Mansion in New Orlean's Square, King Arthur Carousel in Fantasyland, and Grizzly River Run in DCA. What project's finishing look excites you the most? Feel free to do some research and post a comment on here.

I personally am the most excited for the Snow White ride and Avengers Campus! Snow White is my favorite princess and I am a huge Marvel fan, so I can't help but be excited for both to come to Disneyland soon. 

• Like 1

I’m excited for the reimagined Snow White ride. I love the original and I’m sad it’s going to change but I’m also excited! The classic rides will always be my favorite❤️

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.