Weekly Poll #1 - Best Land at the Magic Kingdom - March 30th, 2020

Weekly Poll #1 - Best Land at the Magic Kingdom - March 30th, 2020  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which of the Magic Kingdom lands is the best?

A loaded question to start off our Weekly Poll series!

Each week we'll be posting a poll right here and you get to vote. We want to here your voices, and feel free to discuss with us.

Edited by Clockwork2002
Updated information

Personally, Adventureland is the best land in my opinion. Well... it's at least my favorite. I love the Main Street and Fantasyland and all the rest, but to me, Adventureland just has a complete feel around it. I can go set off on my own quest. I love the connections between the jungle cruise and the skipper canteen with the rest of the land. It has an underrated atmosphere for being such a complete land. And even though it has "stairs - the attraction", it gives you one of, if not the best, view of the park. Only the astro orbiter can compete with the view a top the Swiss Family Robinson tree house. Adventureland also has my favorite Disney snack, not the doll whip, but the citrus swirl. A true WDW original snack since opening day, the birth of the orange bird, and to my knowledge, the only Disney park in the world that serves the citrus swirl.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.