Hello guys welcome! 

So here is another game, the third new forum game announced today, can't you believe it? Anyways this forum game will be called Secret Passage. Basically there will a number of signs in each section of a Disney World park. For example, Animal Kingdom has 6 sections in the park itself, meaning there will be 12 signs in the park itself (2 in each section). These signs will have a number and a word, look at the picture below for an example.

image.png.07bc2ecd527a6963aee8099c09e4670c.png

Now I'm not going to be that harsh on you guys (or will I, just kidding), you'll know if you found a sign, because there will be some banners around it, or maybe some light, still haven't gotten that far  (don't judge), but you'll know its one of the secret signs when you find it. If you found all of them you'll then go to a google form attached to the thread, and you'll put each word in it's own answer, word #1 goes in Number 1, and so on.

Towards the end of the week, on Sunday, I will then get all the results, put everyone's name in a randomizer, and choose 3 people (1st, 2nd, & 3rd place), but wait there's more! Those 3 randomly picked winners will get a prize, but I'm not going to tell you what it is until the end! 

Most likely tomorrow I will open up the first week of Secret Passage and hopefully you like it!

• Like 2