Hello everyone I'm Zach or Zach_DisneyWiz14! I've been on palace network ever since it launched I've created awesome memories on this server , and also made awesome friends that i'll keep forever. I visit Walt Disney World every 2-3 years! My next trip is scheduled for November 2021. I'm excited that I'm going for the 50th anniversary! my first trip to Disney World was in 2006! , My last trip was in March of 2019. I'm an dweller on Palace Network , and I can't wait to meet new people! If you want to talk about Disney World come find me on Discord my Username and tag are Zach_DisneyWiz14  #6153! Talk to y'all soon!

• Palace Network Leadership

Hey Zach! I love the introduction but I suggest editing the parts regarding your age to avoid anyone from gaining your personal information, other than that welcome to Palace and our community! ❤️

3 hours ago, YNGx said:

Hey Zach! I love the introduction but I suggest editing the parts regarding your age to avoid anyone from gaining your personal information, other than that welcome to Palace and our community! ❤️

YNGx I understand that and thank you , glad to be here!  

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.