Sign in to follow this  
ThePilotGamer

[SPOILERS] National Treasures? Have you watched it?

Hello guys!

As I'm not on Palace a lot with my broken hand, I thought I'd start a little discussion on the forums! So, have any of you watched National Treasures? 

I have, and it's my favourite movie of all time. They're's these villans who try to steal the declaration of independence in the US, but the good guys steal it before they can! It's action packed and very fun to watch, hence why it is my favourite movie.

Have any of you watched National Treasures? Let me know in the comments!

Then you didn't have to put spoilers in the title but okay... Is it with (I think it was him) Liam Neeson?

I love the national treasure movies!! When they hunt for all the clues in the resolute desk and the library of congress - it's so fun! 

Fun fact! National Treasure 3 and 4 were (and still are) in the works! I'm sure I read Nicholas Cage is on board with making more, the project just keeps getting pushed back and they keep changing plots. I hope they do continue though!

Pink~

• Like 1

I love the original National Treasure. However, a lot of people I know have never heard of it. It makes me sad, because it's such a well made film.

I watched both of them :> they are okay sorta similar to indiana jones and an sorta underground movie that was a tv movie called the librarian that is really good

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.