• Palace Network Staff

Hello hello!

I have been on the Palace Network since early 2018 (on a different account). As of April 7th, 2020, I am a new trainee and staff member, and could not be more excited! I'm online quite often and love chatting with all you wonderful guests and staff members. However, you will not see me much here on the forums 😂Most of my Palace friends are staff members and I'm very excited to finally be working amongst them. I'm so thankful to be where I am today and I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us!

Here's some more about me!

Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror IRL and Splash Mountain on Palace!

Favorite Show: Happily Ever After!

Favorite Disney Characters: My all-time favorite is Princess Tiana, but I also love Stitch, Winnie the Pooh, and Aladdin!

Favorite Disney Movies: Princess and the Frog and Aladdin!

Favorite Theme Park: EPCOT IRL, but MK on Palace!

Favorite Color: I swear it changes everyday, so for now, let's just say pastel colors!

Besides Palace, dance is my entire life. I've been dancing for 13 years and never plan on stopping.

I love steak, like way too much. Also waffle fries.

I was part of the original #GuideGang and got to meet some of my best friends through the program!

I have a dog named Charlie and two cats named Oreo and Tuukka, named after the Bruins goalie.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed learning a little about me and if you ever have any questions or want someone to talk to, don't hesitate to message me on Discord (I'm online a lot!) I hope to see you around the parks and always feel free to say hello, I'm nice, I promise! 

See you around! 🤍

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.