HEY EVERYONE!!! My name is Karington and that's my ign as well! I've recently started playing back on Palace again since I missed it and I haven't found anything else to occupy my time. I've been playing for about 3-5 years I believe. I first joined the server when it was MCMagic and I loved everything about it! I'm a huge Disney fan and I love visiting the parks in Orlando whenever I get the chance! I love meeting new people so don't feel shy to say hey to me in the server or in the discord. I'm always open to making new friends. I love reading and writing, so if you have any suggestions, PLEASE share with me!!

Some things about myself are that I am very spontaneous and always full of energy! My use of exclamation points should show this haha! There it is again. I love cinematography and photography as well. I'm the biggest nerd when it comes to film and Broadway. That goes into my next point: I love acting! I've been in three shows at my school, two of them being musicals. (Addams Family, Farce of Habit, and MAMMA MIA!) I've participated in the theater in my hometown many times. I've also been in commercials and a movie! (American Pie: Family Reunion. I have some hilarious stories for that!)  I love to skateboard and listen to music as well. Feel free to give me music suggestions because I will listen to it. 

I believe that knowing how a person wants to live their life shows a lot about them so I will share that as well. I want to go to school and major in Theater, Education or English. With one of those, I plan on becoming an a teacher to high school or college level students. I want to be able to show people that they can do what they love without being told that they will never reach their dreams. I want to change lives and make a difference in this world!! I think teachers are some of the best people to be able to do this because these are the people students see almost every day and depend on for being able to learn new things. I'll stop now because I love talking about this.

But, that's all for now! I could go on and on all day telling everyone about myself, but I will save you all from that. Feel free to message me on Discord if you ever want to talk about anything! 

- karington !! :))))

P.S.: I love chick fil a. Just felt the need to put that there. Have a dope day!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Palace Network Leadership

Hello, Karington!

It is very nice to meet you! Photography is something that always amazes me. You never know what objects or scenery can make a good picture! See you in the parks!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.