Hi everyone! I don't really know what to say but I'm trying lol.

I've been going to palace since the McMagic days but there was a few years in-between since my return in 2019.

If you couldn't tell by my profile picture im a huge star wars, it started when I was young and rots came out and star wars frenzy was still somewhat going crazy, then came The Clone Wars and for 6 years it inspired me, and after that I got really into legends and read about 40 star wars novels that aren't really cannon anymore. I really loved the new jedi order series and that's where I got introduced to Jaina Solo who is my favorite jedi.

I first went to Disney when I was around 9, I had recently at that point had a traumatic amusement park experience, so I really didn't want to go to Disney World. But that trip was one of the greatest experiences of my life. It was a while till I was able to go back but since my first trip ive been 3 more times <3

Favorite Disney stuff is hard but ill give it a shot.

Fav ride: Gran Fiesta Tour

Fav movie: probably Hercules

Fav park: Magic Kingdom

Fav Marvel Movie: Winter Soldier is the greatest movie ever!

I love everyone and i'm always up to talk to everyone, if you see me in the parks or on discord please say hi! and secondly thanks for all of you, I like to see everyone here as a big family, caused we're all important here and we all love Disney.

<3

spacer.png 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.