Broadwayss

Favorite Disney Channel Original Movie?

Hi friends! I hope you are all having a great week.

I would love to know if you have a favorite 'Disney Channel Original Movie' or 'DCOM'

Mine would probably have to be Descendants or Camp Rock, however, I love High School Musical too!

What's yours? Leave them in the comments below. Let's have a discussion!

This is a tough one, because I grew up with a lot of them! Hmm...

Since it's hard for me to pick just one, I'll pick three of my favorites, which happen to be: Princess Protection Program, High School Musical and Starstruck. :D

If we are talking OLD SCHOOL disney channel movies, then my favorite is Zenon girl of the 21st century but if we are talking the newer disney, Tangled before and after

Jump In (saw it when it came out back in 2007 on disney channel) or radio rebel (saw on netflix) radio rebel had some really freakin good music, jump in was sorta just pretty cool movie that had some of the stuff high school musical had, but i sorta enjoyed it better, although i do actually like the first high school musical, didnt like the sequel and the third one i dont even remember having seen. Phineas and ferb the movie was good tooooooo. Tbh tho havent seen a lot of disney channel movies, actually only those i mentioned :> but i wanna watch tangled: Before ever after as i heard it was a good :>

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.