RoccoRocks1120's Introduction (4/20 UPDATE)

• Palace Network Staff

Hi, I'm RoccoRocks1120, but you can call me by Antonio, my real name, if you would like to. Backstory behind my ign, Rocco is my middle name and my parents call me that more than my first name and 1120 is my birthday.  But anyway,  I have been a part of Palace since it was called MCMagic, I then took a long hiatus, and finally came back earlier this year, and I have never been happier being back! Ever since being back, I became a proud member of the Guide Program (GADE CULT), and met a bunch of fantastic people through the program and I am very eager to continue our friendships through the program.

Other Fun Facts about me, I LOVE Music! I am studying Music Education in college to hopefully pursue a career in it by becoming a Band Director in a high school. I listen to just about all kinds of music and I can pretty much talk about it all the time if I wanted to. I also am getting into writing music and posting videos of me playing when I am given the opportunity to.

I am a big Disney Geek, I have gone to WDW over 10 times, gone on a Disney Cruise once, and I've been to Disneyland in California. My favorite characters are Stitch, Mickey Mouse, Donald, and Olaf. My favorite rides are Tower of Terror, and Flight of Passage, but this is constantly changing, but on Palace, Splash Mountain and Test Track are my two favorites on the servers. 

I am excited to meet more of you on Palace as well as on Discord. See you Real Soon!

• Like 2
  • Palace Network Staff

I never specified what I play, lol. But I am a percussionist, iow I hit things. But I also can sing, and play the trombone, and I have played with my high school band in WDW before for a music festival, which is a story for another day! 

mickey mouse lightning GIF by Disney

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.