Info & Frequently Asked Questions - TPC 2020

THEMEPARKCON 2020 - Information and FAQ

Welcome to the ThemeParkCon 2020 Information and FAQ! Overtime, this post will be updated to add new information.

Questions in bold- Answers in italics

What is ThemeParkCon 2020? ThemeParkCon 2020 is a yearly event on Palace Creative where players come together to talk about, present, and discuss all things theme parks, theater, and more! At TPC, you can show off your newest theme park project to the server and present information about it, or check out someone else's project!

Where is it happening? ThemeParkCon 2020 is not a real-life event, but rather, a digital one. It will be hosted at EpiCentral (a plot operated by Fuse Entertainment Company), with the main festivities at SPARK Convention Center (booths & panels). The booths will be located in the Imagination Hall and Insight Hall, while panels will be hosted inside the Passion and Integrity Ballrooms. Overnight services will be at the nearby Tempo Landing Hotel.

When is it happening? ThemeParkCon 2020 will be a weekend-long event between June 4th, 2020 (Thursday) and June 6th, 2020 (Saturday). During this time, the booths at Spark Convention Center and booking at Tempo Landing Hotel will be open. Panels will be scheduled during the event. Please see the Convention Events tab in the TPC 2020 Club for the schedule.

What is a booth? Can I get one? A booth is a stand that you can build to present your theme park to convention attendees! Booth Registration/Construction for TPC 2020 is now closed. We apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused!

What are the booth dimensions? What are the limits? Every booth is the same size, 5x7 blocks. You can build on the outlines, but not outside of them. Signs and other extra details that are not blocks are allowed to be placed on the exterior walls of the outline, however. The dig limit is 2 blocks below ground level and the height limit is 8 blocks above ground level.

What is a panel? How can I see one? Can I get one myself? A panel is a short show hosted at Spark Convention Center where you can talk about theme parks, announce info for your own theme park, or even just discuss theme park development and creativity! They will be scheduled for 30 minute-blocks each on the days of the convention. Panel Registration/Construction for TPC 2020 is now closed. We apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused!

What are the rules? The rules of the convention are the same as Fuse Plot Rules and Guidelines. They have been copied here for your convenience.

For the safety and enjoyment of our guests and staff, please follow these rules when visiting a Fuse Entertainment plot:

1. Follow all rules put in place by the Palace Network. (Found Here: https://forums.palace.network/forum/4-community-information/ )
  2. Listen to, and respect all Fuse Staff members while visiting our plots.
  3. Remain in guest areas, on pathways and avoid going backstage unless specific permission has been given. This means no flying or parkour.
  4. Follow all signage that has been put in place on our plots.
  5. Failure to comply with these rules may or may not result in a ban from Fuse plots (referring to EpiCentral in this case).

More rules will be added over time that are directly related to the convention.

I have a question that wasn't mentioned on this list! Don't worry! Send a comment below and we'll be sure to answer your question, as well as update this forum post to include it.

Edited by TheWebCon
Updated information.
  • Like 1
  • TheWebCon unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.