• Builder

Hey there, peoples! I haven’t done one of these yet so here it is.

• My name is Solarsystem7. I’m usually referred to as Solar. I’ve been with Palace ever since it was MCMagic back in 2013. I own Solar7 Parks and Resorts, a company on Palace Creative, and its been my dream becoming a staff member here... and here I am!

• I’m a huge Disney fan. I’m currently marathoning all the Disney animated films! Wish me luck... My current favorite Disney movies include: Aladdin, Sword in the Stone, Big Hero 6. I’m also a Disneyland Annual Passholder! So, I constantly go to Disneyland. My favorite ride is Pirates of the Caribbean and Peter Pan’s Flight!

• I’m also a major gaming nerd. I enjoy playing Nintendo games a lot! My favorite games are The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Splatoon, Shovel Knight. I own a Switch, Wii U, 3DS, DSi, and a PS4 and PS2.

• I love theatre, and acting in general! I have been to New York once and saw several musicals. And, I usually frequent shows at the Pantages Theatre. My favorite shows include: Aladdin, Come From Away, Dear Evan Hansen, Waitress, Beetlejuice, Be More Chill. I’ve also done a few productions as well. I wish to further pursue this.

And there you have it! If you wanna start a conversation, be sure to reply to this post with a question, comment, or anything! Cya on the server! ❤️

FEC316A0-A1D3-45CC-A04C-7FA8C18635D6.gif

• Like 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.