Hello there! I am Iuventius!!

I have joined the Palace server about a month ago, and I would say that every moment is a blast! I am from Florida and have been a Disney fan as long as I can remember. My absolute favorite park is Epcot as it has the cool futuristic themes as well as showcases many different cultures. The park has inspired me to take on a hobby of learning different languages. So far, I am fluent in only English even though it is not my first language 😅.

If you see horchatas in a chest somewhere anywhere, it was probably me. For me, the server is a wonderful place to relax after school and a great place to make new friends. Now, I spend most of my time on the Palace creative server. So, if you see me, don't hesitate to say hello, I am usually in a pikachu hoodie in game, lol.

I am so excited to finally join the Palace family by starting off introducing myself. @Brian aka BrianMaz9 has introduced me to this server a few years back, but just recently, I really got to experience the magic of the community that makes the server and proud to be a part of it. Hope to see you around!!!

Fun Facts:

• Favorite Park: Epcot
  • Favorite Resort: Polynesian
  • Been to Walt Disney World, Disneyland California, Hong Kong Disneyland, and Tokyo DisneySea
  • Visited countries: US, Mexico, Bahamas, Taiwan, China, Japan, and Philippines
  • Dream job: Doctor
  • Favorite Disney movie: Probably Up
  • Favorite show: Fantasmic or Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
  • Favorite genre: Classical, Latin, electronic
  • Favorite school subject: Latin
  • Favorite food: Tonkatsu

go away goodbye GIF

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.