Jessia

Hi I am Little_Ducky321

Hi!! I have been on the server for a day and I already know the rules I would love to become a staff member one day and lead up to being one of the helpers around Disney I have been through SO MUCH in my life already I think I deserve a little happyness in my life and on this server I would like being a staff member here being my happy ending it's just that if I get staff on this server I will be able to help others in need and this will be my new begging                      Thank you for your time to read my message 

-Jessica

• Like 1

Hey @Jessia welcome to the forums and the server,

It's nice you already know the rules after just one day, good luck on becoming staff and hope to see you around on the server.

• Like 1

You seem like an amazing person, I love that having already had difficulties in your life you are look for positive things for a fresh start!  Good luck with your goals to become staff!  Help as much as you can as a Guest, it helps when they look for new staff.  :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.