Splash or Space  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gotta say Splash, the length of it and the theming is cool a nice (kinda) relaxing ride.
Yeah, space mountain has some theming and a great soundtrack, but it doesn't have the same story like ride that splash does! xD

• Like 1

Hello @FutureBloopers!

I love Splash MT. I wanted to go on it every time  when I went in July. Space Mountain is good, but I like Splash MT. more.

• Like 1

i haven't ridden the MT but in palace i think: SPLM its music really makes me happy (even though SM has a Mario Kart 8 like music too it) B|

• Like 1

Although everyone else like SPLM, I like Space mountain, cause it gives you a general rush in the dark like a roller coaster.

• Like 1

Depends on the park. For Disney World I would say Splash Mountain. It has better lighting, better logs in my opinion, and a few other things compared to Disneyland's version. Also comparing it to the Space Mountain over there, I feel like Space Mountain is a bit rough, and I don't like the 1-person rows. For Disneyland I'd have to go Space Mountain. It's smooth, fun, and I like how it has 2 people per row (Just like Disney World's SPLM).

• Like 1

I really love Splash Mountain since it's longer than Space Mountain and you can see more of whats going on and also its a just a really happy and uplifting! (: 

• Like 1

I've always loved and still love Splash Mountain! My favorite part is the famous huge dip into the water!

• Like 1

This was a very hard decision for me. I love the theming mixed in with the thrill of Splash, but Space Mountain is just so cool with the darkness and intense layout. However, I picked Splash because of the amazing theming and plot of the ride itself. Way better than some other log rides in Orlando (Ripsaw Falls). 

This is 50/50 for me.

I enjoy Space Mountain a lot, don't get me wrong. But Splash Mountain is great if it's really hot outside, and you want to go on a ride that will cool you off.
Between the two, I'd have to go with Space Mountain. Sorry, Splash Mountain fans!

4 hours ago, Cassiopeiya said:

This is 50/50 for me.

I enjoy Space Mountain a lot, don't get me wrong. But Splash Mountain is great if it's really hot outside, and you want to go on a ride that will cool you off.
Between the two, I'd have to go with Space Mountain. Sorry, Splash Mountain fans!

I would agree it’s  a hard desicion but space mountain looks cooler on the inside and outside for me

when I was little I named splash mountain as my favorite ride. plus I love the adrenaline riiiight before you go into the briar patch

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.