Hey there! I'm Allie! My username is doodlebuggi! I go by she/her pronouns!

My Birthday is January 7th, I have 6 six cats, and outside of Disney, I love drawing and writing. 

I've been a huge fan of Disney ever since I was little. Mainly i'd watch the animal based movies like The Lion King, the Aristocats, and Oliver and Company! Those three movies are still my favorite. Out of the more new Disney films with Pixar, I like Ratatouille, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, and Tangled the best. Personally though, I like the style of the hand drawn animated movies better!

I've never been to any of the Disney parks before, but I'd love to go!

My favorite Disney characters are honestly all over the place, but I have a soft spot for villians like Ursala, Scar, and Yzma! Our of the good characters however, I've gotta Mike Wazowski, Kovu from the Lion King 2, Stitch, Georgette from Oliver and Company, and  Marie from the Aristocats!

If I could do anything on this server? I would 100% be a character! I'd love to play any character to be honest? But if I had to choose it'd be a villain, one of my favorite characters, or a princess!

My favorite animals are an even spread between cats and dogs, I'm very basic.

Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

- Allie

• Like 1
  • Coordinator

Hey, Allie! Welcome to the forums! So happy to have you here, I can't wait to see you around the parks! Those are some great favorite character choices as well!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.