Pride Month Read more... ×
OhCon

If you could bring back one extinct attraction, which one and why?

If i could bring back one attraction, it would have to be Snow White's Scary Adventures, like i said in one of my previous posts. It was so memorable but still creepy as the witch pops up around 5 times :P  At least i still have the DLP version <3

• Like 1

Hello @OhCon!

I would bring back 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. It looked like a fun ride and I never got to rode it. 

• Like 1

Snow Whites Scary Adventure is a ride that I got to go on as a kid and love! I loved everything about it and when I found out that there were taking it away, I got very sad. So I would most likely bring back the same ride!

Definitely Horizons! Although I never got to ride it, seems like such a fun attraction! 

I’d love to have GMR or the Backlot tour back in some way, shape, or form! They were two of my favorites before they closed.

Posted (edited)

I want the Original Journey Into Imagination to come back, i mean the Dreamfinder was never present in the current ride.

Edited by PrinceRisk

Hi @OhCon!

I think you may want to create one ride (Which not created by Disney) about some Disney movies by ourselves :P.(This is a bit crazy . XD )

I would maybe bring back the Backlot Tour! I had the opportunity to ride it recently in Disneyland Paris as it is still there - but i wish it was still in Walt Disney World! :x

Pink~

On 6/1/2018 at 8:52 AM, ScanWorks said:

Hello @OhCon!

I would bring back 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. It looked like a fun ride and I never got to rode it. 

Me to @ScanWorks I never got ride it but the videos I have seen of it seem really cool!

I would bring back ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter!

A really scary ride that doesn't fit in MK at all, however, I can see it fitting in DHS somehow. o.O

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Broadwayss said:

I would bring back ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter!

A really scary ride that doesn't fit in MK at all, however, I can see it fitting in DHS somehow. o.O

Re-themed to star wars and put into Galaxy's edge.

For me it'd have to be maelstrom.