• 1 month later...

Ngl, I agree with you. The last mostly popular thing that they did in USO was the Day at USO event but that was like a month ago and even before that, HHN in October 2019 was going on for a month and that actually gave the USO resource pack a update.

• Palace Network Leadership

Aloha! 🌺

I couldn't agree more our USO deserved love too! I can speak for the events team when I say that we have not forgotten about USO - and have some really fun things planned for the upcoming months! HHN is of course one of our most spook-tacular events on Palace, as well as perhaps something else I have up my sleeve! 😏 

Stay tuned!

• Like 2

I agree USO needs a serious update. Maybe after Halloween Horror Nights 30 you guys could update like the parts of the park that are really outdated and redo some of the rides like re open the Minion ride and refurbish a lot of the streets 💖

I agree! USO seems to be on the back burner when it comes to new projects and only gets to be in the spotlight when HHN comes around. Since HHN isn't happening this year, I'm gonna be sad if USO doesn't get some attention soon. It really needs to be updated. Maybe open the rides that are finished or are easy enough to complete, and then work on some of the newer things? I'm just suggesting things. Please don't hate me >_<

• Sad 1
  • Palace Network Leadership

Hi @whitbit0219!

There are for sure USO projects and events in the works behind the scened - just because they aren't announced publicly doesn't mean they're not being worked on. HHN has been in the works for a while now, along with some Harry Potter events and something else planned. For the current moment, the tech team are focusing on their own projects with additional larger ones like Galaxy's Edge and Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway. Thins are for sure happening - even if you don't see them. Rome wasn't built in a day!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.