Hey guys! My MC name is pixiedustpanda, but you can call me Rae! I played Palace back when it was MC Magic, then left MC for a few years. I decided to come back to Palace because I missed the great community and needed something to do in my spare time. I'm so happy to be back and wish I never left! 

Disney has been a huge part of my life for as long as I can remember, and I can't imagine my life without it. I have been to DLR, WDW, and HH, and I would love to go to Disneyland Paris. My birthday is April 26th, I'm 15, and currently going into my sophomore year of high school! I have been playing soccer ever since I was four and am currently playing competitive and HS. I love photography, videography, and editing. I have 2 pets, a Bernese Mountain Dog named Phoebe, and a Guinea Pig named Jasper. I have a huge Ariana Grande and Chick-Fil-A obsession. I hope to see you all around the server! 

Here's a few facts about me:

Favorite WDW ride: TT or EE

Favorite Disney movie: Mulan, Alice in Wonderland, Hercules, Lion King

Favorite Disney princess: Sleeping Beauty

Favorite animal: Panda

Favorite food: Mac n Cheese and Choc Milk

Favorite color: Lavender 

Favorite season: Spring

• Like 1
  • Coordinator

Hi! Great introduction! I'm a huge Ari fan too and I love photography as well! Great choices for favorites, Sleeping Beauty is a great princess! Can't wait to see you around the parks soon!

• Like 1

WHOO! Amazing introduction! It was great to read a little about you; I too really love videography and recently I took a photography class that I wound up liking more than I expected! :) See you around!!!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.