Posted (edited)

Hello! My name is Davidzoo! Or davidly__!

You May know me for my parks on creative, posting a lot of pictures at the parks, riding rides, me walking around world showcase and more! 
-=- 

My last Introduction was back in 2018- I think a lot has changed in my life since then! Let’s explore what’s new!

-=-

Joined Server: August 2015 (MCMagic)

Favorite Thing: Being with YOU! And seeing all of you everyday!

Favorite Park: EPCOT

Favorite Resort: Grand Floridian

Favorite Snack: Dole Whip, and Crepes!

Favorite WDW Ride: TestTrack

Favorite WDW Show: Epcot Forever

Favorite WDW Quick Service: Satu’li Canteen

-=-

About Me; I clearly love the Palace Community! I build for the server, and I make stuff for the server too! I am proud of that too! I also am a giant WDW and Epcot Fanatic! I always like trying new things (in my comfort zone of course) I don’t like trying things that may get me into trouble or people forcing me to. BUT I can try new food, new things, Anything! Change is Okay! I am really glad that the palace is one of the most Loving, And WELCOMING SERVER!! ❤️ 

-=-

I have had a Huge adventure here on this Lovely server ❤️! Every one of you is a new person in my life and makes a difference! Remember! It’s okay to be you!!!!!! 
So this is all for you

Thank you lovely folks! ❤️

-=- 

I don’t mind if you talk to me! I don’t bite

Edited by davidzoo
  • Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.