Brim Co.'s Fantasmic! [Ongoing Show]

Our company started because of this idea by BrianMaz9 of Fantasmic, but if Mickey went missing and Donald had to take his place. It was a concept that Brian had at the beginning of quarantine when I first really discovered the server. After we found how great Creative was on Palace, we decided to create our original Fantasmic show. It took Brian and I two months everyday for hours to create a new soundtrack, stage, and choreography for our new show. We are proud to present our version of Fantasmic! 

Showtimes: Every 2nd Friday of the month at 9 PM EST

Song List:

• Fantasmic Sound Motif
  • Ducktales
  • E divenne il piu spietato bandito del sud seq. 13 (E divenne il piu spietato bandito del sud XD) 
  • Pink Elephants (Dumbo)
  • Be Our Guest (Beauty and the Beast)
  • I'll Make A Man Out of You (Mulan)
  • First Time in Forever (Frozen)
  • Under The Sea (Little Mermaid)
  • Dig A Little Deeper (Princess and the Frog)
  • I Put A Spell on You (Hocus Pocus)
  • Snuff Out The Light (Yzma's Unused Song)
  • 3 Caballeros

Every single performance is different depending on circumstances, so make sure to see our shows. We are always adding new tech to th show each showing, so keep on the lookout!

Edited by Iuventius
  • Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.