FluffyTheCat

Palace Forecast - June 5th, 2018

Hey loves!

Welcome back to the Palace Forecast! You may notice that this isn't in its usual form. The Forecast director, Clay, is unfortunately on leave for personal reasons for a couple of weeks. In the meantime, we will continue text versions! When he returns, we would like to really start focusing on getting down a definitive schedule, and even start some other shows as well. Thank you all for bearing with us, and let's get into the news!

General News

Pride 2018 has officially arrived here on the Palace. If you weren't aware, we are a big supporter of the LGBTQ+ community, and we even have many members within our staff team! The whole point of Pride is to celebrate you are and being proud of it. Whether you're an ally or a member yourself, all are welcome.

Staying with the trend from last year, we have tons planned for all of you! You may have already noticed that the Hub & the Magic Kingdom are looking stellar in some decorations. Events are plenty, and I'll let you in on some of them later in the newsletter. I can let you all know however that we have a massive end of the month bash! Complete with PlugDJ music, refreshments, and all the rainbows to satisfy a queen. It is the summer, so perhaps something more that style is in store? You'll have to find out soon.

The princesses also want to join in on the Pride fun, and they have planned a special character dining for all of you! Join them June 8th (12pm EST) at Cinderella's Royal Table, and let it be known that the food will be absolutely scrumptious! Come dressed ready to slay the world!

Even more, there celebrations are taking place across all the parks, including Donald's Dinoland Bash happening right now! Be on the lookout for Donald and his friends to make some appearances. Dressed in all of the prehistoric decorations you can imagine. 

Stay tuned for even more announcements!

Screenshot Spotlight

For the month of June and Pride, I'm going to be picking a screenshot to feature every Forecast! These are chosen from our #PalacePride on social media!

Spoiler

This screenshot was submitted by Brantvneal on Twitter, thanks for the submission! wl73ZF4.jpg

If you'd like to have the chance to get featured, submit your photos to #PalacePride on Twitter & Instagram!

Creative Spotlight

Our Creative Spotlight this week was built by GoldenIron, PrinceRisk, Dogs_Luv_Bagels, lenagin, davidzoo, JackC525, Oh_My_DungyMungy, and girlawesome101. This build was actually featured previously, but there have been some noticeable changes, and I wanted to show it once again! 

Visit: /warp csbuild on Creative.

Apply: https://goo.gl/xrFVrs 

Spoiler

Here are some pictures! 2018-06-05_13_49_36.thumb.png.2dab1cdb308d1cc5d91897ad4fb52077.png2018-06-05_13_49_55.thumb.png.475d054a44bf8116614ba42ad63f7e59.png2018-06-05_13_50_06.thumb.png.8617ace5b4faa89651d937e6a1bb6e74.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hello @PrinceRisk!

You can. However, if you get spotlighted one week, I would wait a little so other Guests get a chance to show off their build.

RIP i won't be at the Dining (i normally eat lunch at 12:00PM sooo) :(