Halloween Horror Nights 1

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the time we've been waiting for! The announcement of haunted houses for Halloween Horror Nights 01 at UCP!
This scary event will be filled with killers and evil spirits! This event is hosted by Jack the clown and he will be having his own house for the season! Here are the houses! Jack Presents: Monsters & Mayhem, The Shining, and American Horror Story: Freak show! That's our update on UCP's HHN1 I'll see you all there if anyone comes! HA HA HA HA!

Ladies and gentlemen, it has been a difficult decision, but we have decided to postpone HHN1 we do not know what date that will be but we know for sure that we will have HHN1 at some point in time! So do not lose hope in going to this event, I just have to much on my mind so I can't focus on HHN1 right now.

- rjk432

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.