Sign in to follow this  
Eliseeeee

Hi! I'm Eliseeeeee!

Hi Eliseeeeee! GG on DCP! I'm living for your introduction, literally HUGE disney nerd myself too! And I absolutely love drums, especially drumline! And OHH MYY I'm OBSESSED with Star Wars haha, literally is my life!
Welcome back!!! Hope to see you online!

• Like 1

It's my goal to do DCP! Hopefully I will apply next year or the following! It would be awesome to hear about your experience sometime!

Pink~

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Pink_RoseBud said:

It's my goal to do DCP! Hopefully I will apply next year or the following! It would be awesome to hear about your experience sometime!

Pink~

Yes, Talk to me at anytime and I will be glad to tell you anything youd like to know! :D

• Like 3

That's so awesome. I'd really love to hear some of your experiences. DCP sounds so much fun. 

Nice to meet ya. :)

• Like 1

Eliiiiseeeeeee or Celestia xD It's meh xXStarWarsReyXx Idk if you can remember me but dang it's been a long time since we've spoken or chatted lol nice intro btw :D

Edited by SereneEuphoria
  • Like 1

Hi! I’m also a huge Disney nerd and I love animals too! That’s so cool that you’re in the Disney College Program! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SereneEuphoria said:

Eliiiiseeeeeee or Celestia xD It's meh xXStarWarsReyXx Idk if you can remember me but dang it's been a long time since we've spoken or chatted lol nice intro btw :D

Omg hi!!!<3 :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, SmileyGamerGirl said:

Hi! I’m also a huge Disney nerd and I love animals too! That’s so cool that you’re in the Disney College Program! 

Thank you sm!

• Like 1

Hello @Eliseeeee !! I just started talking to you the other day, but I think you are super cool! You are super funny, and kind to talk to. I hope in the future we can talk more! Have a nice day! And say hi to that sloth for me! 

4 hours ago, HakunaMaKatie said:

Hello @Eliseeeee !! I just started talking to you the other day, but I think you are super cool! You are super funny, and kind to talk to. I hope in the future we can talk more! Have a nice day! And say hi to that sloth for me! 

Wow thank you so much! You are super sweet to talk to aswell! and I hope we become better friends! :D

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.