Palace Daily News: July 19, 2020

Goood Morning Palace Chickadees!!! First off, happy birthday @robertmoguel!! Hope you have an amazing birthday!! Also, I hope you feel better @DerpyRamenNoodle💕 we are all thinking of you and plz reach out if you need anything!! Now today is Sunday - it’s the beginning of a new week. You’ve had your fun this weekend, you’ve felt the rush of guide apps opening, you had a blast at yesterday’s events, and now you have arrived at a new week in your life. Take time today to just relax. Connect with your family - whether that’s your Minecraft family (us) or someone in reality. (Also good morning @MattHeas101 yes this is my morning essay). Do something today that helps you relax before a big stressful week. Normally, I find myself having a bit more anxiety on sundays because I forget that it’s still just another day off. Do things to release that stress and still enjoy this day off. Go swimming, take a walk - WEAR A MASK PLEASE - take a warm shower, read a book, or just hang out here with us. I know a lot of you are anxious right now,  but focusing on that anxiety or the future won’t do any good for your mental health. If the anxiety is a bit too much for you, take time today to turn off your screens and relax. Everyone needs a day off and we will still be here waiting for you. I love you all and hope you all have a great day!! Congrats also to @SmallestCube and remember DMs are always open!! 💕

E51891B9-3E56-4B68-92FC-A83FC5BC8012.thumb.jpeg.db22907084ede8705284aba4d40d38e2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Ă—
Ă—

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.