Palace Daily News: July 23, 2020

READ ME: Good morning Palace Peeps! I hope you all are doing well. This is sofieremix with your daily news, but today it’s going to be a bit different. I understand that today is Thursday and there are a lot of exciting things to look forward to. As many of you mentioned to me, today is the opening day for baseball. It’s wonderful to see so many great developments happening in our world especially during this pandemic. Now, because today is Thursday, we are doing this daily news to focus on our mentalities and take a breather day. It’s almost the end of the week, we all are excited for the weekend and to hear back about guide apps. And many of you are very nervous as well. As you know, I am here to help with that always. So, I want everyone reading this line right now (yes, I’m talking to you) to do a short breathing exercise with me: Sit up straight in your chair. Pull your shoulders back and feel your spine lengthen. And when I start counting, I want you to take a deep breath in through your nose and count to ten with me. Ready? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Hold that breath up there for 10 seconds (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10). And slowly let that breath out through your mouth counting down from 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Now, repeat that breathing exercise twice more. You might be confused how this helps. Trust see, when you are stressed out and nervous, taking 3 breaths can help clear your mind and help you regain your mental stability. It clears your thoughts and lets you see your problems from an entirely new perspective. If this doesn’t work for you, you can always repeat positive affirmations in your head. You all know my personal favorite is “I must have faith. I must have trust. And I must always have pixie dust,” but feel free to make your own and share with the group the ones that help you. So, let’s now transition into your motivation for the day. Today’s motivation is about honesty.  A lot of you always ask me how I am so positive and able to help with your issues. In my life, I have seen a lot of darkness and trauma that has caused me pain for many years. A lot of this pain I already see some of you going through. Your stories and bravery in sharing is what inspired me to start these daily motivational sentiments. I care for you all, even if I do not know you, I understand what you have been through. I do these messages because I have experienced virtually the same things you all have experienced. Even this morning, my mother told me I should stop playing Minecraft because it makes me look weird. But I won’t listen anymore because I have now reached a place where I am honest with myself about which version of me is the most confident and happy. And that includes playing on here. I share this honesty with you in my daily messages because I want to do my best to protect you all from those dangers. The world is a scary place and it will get scarier as you get older, but we all will be here. We are your escape from the outside world and we are always here to support you and lift you up. How do I know that? You all did it to me when I was at my lowest and look at how happy I am now. So, how can you be honest today? Listen to your heart and soul. What are you passionate about? What is something about you that makes you the most honest, confident version of yourself? If you face a problem today, what is the clearest, honest solution to it? And, you all knew this was coming, be honest with yourselves about guide apps. You all know that being negative and bringing yourself down won’t help yourselves nor others who are equally as stressed. Listen to the honesty in my voice - regardless of how many apps there are, you all did something brave and incredible. You put yourselves out there and even if you don’t get guide, you are still a wonderful person for sharing a part of yourself with the world. Besides, I think Batmom and Ross are going to have a very tough time picking people, because all 116 of you are a strong applicant pool. So, today, take time to push away the stress and relax before the weekend. You are almost there and you earned it. And remember, honesty is key. I don’t have a video of the day today so feel free to send a few beneath this post if you would like. I love you all, to infinity and beyond.

•  
  • Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.