Palace Daily News: July 31, 2020

• Trainee

GOOD MORNING PALACE!!

Eight a.m,, the usual morning lineup

Pink is already fixing the forums.

Howler’s leading trivia, Germaine’s helping.

Panic’s server crashes around 8:15

And so we go on rides, 

maybe two or three.

We’ll add more food to our inventories.

We’ll play sardines and race,

And wait while Harold sleeps,

Wonder when will this day begin?

And then at night

The lights will appear

Just like they do for our shows every day

What is it like

Out there where they glow?

Once we are older

Maybe we can

Help them glow

Good morning Palace Peeps!! This is sofieremix with your latest Palace Daily News update. This morning we come to you with the results of the Great Palace Boat Race! This morning @princess_howler hosted a boat race that went down Main Street, around the castle circle, and back down Mainstreet. Players certainly got a workout having to row the boat on land while avoiding crashing into Harold. The first race was won by @UtopiaPlays, the second by @Ruairiw8, and the third by @imapanduh_. The three competed for the crown and @UtopiaPlays was crowned the overall winner - congrats to him and all our other boaters!! In Pixar news, for Pixar’s big anniversary, they have teamed up with McDonald’s to feature many of your favorite animated characters in select Happy Meals! The toys will be characters from many popular Pixar movies, such as The Incredibles, Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc. and many others! Looks like I’ll be ordering a Happy Meal from now on - I’m watching you Wazowski, always watching. In some VERY exciting news, Disney+ just released their new show Muppets Now!! Muppets Now is an unscripted series featuring three different segments of a game show, a cooking show, and a talk show. While Muppet Vision 3D is still under repairs, we can all kick back and enjoy our favorite friends on our screens!! Speaking of Muppets, congrats to our lovely @pinkiness on Lead!! We are all so proud of you and can’t wait to see everything you do!! And now, here is James with the weather!

Hey guys! It’s @_jamesss_ here with today’s Walt Disney Weather!

Today in Walt Disney World/Bay Lake, expect a low of 26/78.8 degrees, and a high of 33/91.4 degrees! It will be sunny in the early morning hours, but after 12pm, expect partly cloudy until around 6pm, around then it will be thunderstorms galore! 

Expect more weather info to follow tomorrow! 

Enjoy the sun, bye guys!

Thank you James! And now, you all begged for her, so let’s welcome back @princessrileyy with her Daily Cheese Fact!!

Hey all! I decided I’d do some more cheese facts because you all seem to really enjoy them! 

DAY 12 OF RANDOM CHEESE FACTS! 

Cheese existed before the written language did! 

-Riley the Cheese Enthusiast 

Thank you Riley!! We are so happy to have you back! Now, let’s get to today’s daily motivation. Today’s motivation is “I Love to Laugh!” Hahaha, it’s so silly! I love to laugh! Loud and long and clear. The more I laugh, the more I fill with glee. And the more the glee, the more I'm a merrier me! It’s true: laughter is strong medicine. Laughter strengthens your immune system, boosts mood, diminishes pain, and protects you from the damaging effects of stress. Nothing works faster or more dependably to bring your mind and body back into balance than a good laugh. Humor lightens your burdens, inspires hope, connects you to others, and keeps you grounded, focused, and alert. It also helps you release anger and forgive sooner. As children, we used to laugh hundreds of times a day, but as adults, life tends to be more serious and laughter more infrequent. But by seeking out more opportunities for humor and laughter, you can improve your emotional health, strengthen your relationships, find greater happiness—and even add years to your life. So, today, think of how you can make yourself happy through laughter! I always recommend checking out Netflix - they have a ton of Stand Up shows, comedy movies, and very funny series! I know a ton of you are amazing at creating funny memes and jokes, so make sure to share them with a friend who may be having a bad day!! Even if you aren’t the best at jokes, you can still find ways to make people laugh and have an even better day!! Just make sure all jokes are Palace appropriate! That’s all for today folks! I’m sofieremix and this is your daily palace news!!

ALSO READ THIS NOTE: If you want to keep getting these daily news updates, please make sure you join my club on the forums!! The club is called “Palace Daily News” and it is featured under the “Community” tab under “Clubs”. You can find there all the old news posts along with all the new ones Ill be including. Go check it out!! We love the forums!!

• Like 4

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.