56 minutes ago, SweetHoneyTea_ said:

Love the introduction! Welcome to the forums Alex! 

20 minutes ago, DecentDorito said:

Haha, nice to meet you Alex! Welcome to the forums. ❤️ 

Thank you guys ❤️

• Like 1

Welcome to the Discord and Forums! That is amazing how much time you spend at Disney, and, don’t worry, I won’t ask for any shrimp. I’m more of a fish person to be honest anyways..

• Like 1
On 8/2/2020 at 1:25 AM, AirMan787 said:

Welcome to the Discord and Forums! That is amazing how much time you spend at Disney, and, don’t worry, I won’t ask for any shrimp. I’m more of a fish person to be honest anyways..

Thank you Airman!

• Like 1
  • Coordinator

Hi! Loved your introduction! Welcome to the forums, I've always wanted to visit Tokyo Disney! Can't wait to see you around the parks in the near future!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, baifelicia said:

welcome alex! loved talking to you on disc before and i'm excited you're on the forums too!

Thank you Felicia; great to finally be here!

It's cause I sound funny isn't it 😆

• Like 1
  • Builder Trainee
On 8/5/2020 at 3:12 AM, Alexblock2001 said:

Thank you @calkuanish! Living so far away means we like to spend as much time there as we can!

That is awesome, I am only in Georgia so we just visit 4-5 days everytime we get down there. Always more to do though!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.