So I have heard for star tours when it does get revamped they might do a custom overlay like in soaring however I wish to suggest something else. What if instead you guys did something like you did for mission space for star tours I think it would be really cool and would still give off the space vibe. This I know would be a lot of work but I feel like in the end it would be worth it.

• Like 2
  • Trainee

I think this would be a cool idea but the issue is that the star wars screen jumps around a lot. Mission Space is one continuous ride, but Star Tours does have scenes that jump from inside the spaceship to outside and it rapidly switches to other areas of the star wars Universe. This would be something cool to attempt, but it may be difficult considering the plot line of the ride! Still, very cool suggestion!

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

yeah i get it would be difficult but if they are able to pull it off it would be really cool I get it if they can't its just a suggestion in the end. A idea so to speak I felt like throwing out there because it never hurts to try to suggest something to try to improve the server :D because in the end its just a suggestion I guess is what I mean however it would be cool if it turns out to be possible if not I get it its not easy doing what they do on this server

Edited by wolfy
  • Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.