A Wild Developer has Appeared - Jake_mc12

• Development Team

Hello everyone,

Please bare with me, I am not good at writing about myself at all. I am Jake_mc12, and I am currently on the development team as a Website Developer. I joined as a Guest back when Palace was MCMagic. I joined the staff team as a Trainee at Palace back in July of 2019. I later became a Moderator in October, and then, I joined the development team as a Website Developer. I have an amazing honor of working with amazing people. I would not ask for a better team within the development team and the staff team as a whole. We are truly one big family! I sometimes think I am the crazy one of the family. 🤪 Even though most of my work is done behind the scenes, I try to hang out with everyone on the server as much as I can so if you see me on, come say hi. Also if you have any cookies for me, I will be your best friend. :) Below are some unique facts about me:

Fun Facts

Favorite Disney Attractions: All of the above, I guess if I have to choose: Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Favorite Disney Character: All of the above, I guess if I have to choose: Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, and Pluto.

Favorite Disney Show: Happily Ever After

What do I do during my free time?: Well first off, what is free time? I love to code, read, learn new things, write, listen to music, swim, run, and hang out with friends. 

Palace Fun Fact: Did you know that I was only a Moderator for a little over a week before becoming a Website Developer? No, really it is true. I became a Moderator on October 1st, 2019, and I became a Developer on October 9th, 2019. 

What programming languages do I know?:  I know HTML, CSS, JavaScript, C++, Ruby, PHP, Python, TypeScript, GoLang, and now Java to only name a few. I am still learning more. I know I am a nerd. 🤓 

What musical instruments do I play?: I currently play Piano, Guitar, and Bass. 

Other Unique Facts: I am currently a college graduate. I love anything music or technology related as you can probably tell. I have been trained in audio engineering. I actually know a number of well-known musical artists, which is pretty awesome to be able to call some of them friends. 

I think that is pretty much everything! If you have any questions or what to know me better, just ask! Thank you for taking time to read my intro! Have a magical day!

• Like 3
  • Palace Network Leadership

Aloha!

Didn’t know you were so musical! That’s awesome - so lovely to read your introduction! 💙

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.