• Media Team
6 minutes ago, baifelicia said:

i haven't seen doctor who in ages! but i love love captain america :D

Haha, I think it's of those shows where people fall in and out of love with it depending on who's playing the doctor for sure. I did have a period in time where I didn't watch the show for a while and then just gradually fell back into it. Also, yay Captain America!

• Trainee

Woo! A fellow Brit! Also I LOVE LOVE LOVE Doctor Who!!, my favourite doctors are probably Matt Smith and David Tennant! Tangled is also one of my favourite disney films! Nice to learn more about you Cube! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Media Team
12 minutes ago, SweetHoneyTea_ said:

Woo! A fellow Brit! Also I LOVE LOVE LOVE Doctor Who!!

ICONC! David Tennant is 100% my favourite from the show. Also, hello fellow Brit! Thanks for taking the time to read! :heart:

1 minute ago, pinkiness said:

Of course we’ll be British Marvel stans forever! 🥰

Absolutely. We shall rise and take over! Marvel squad!! :bp:

• Like 1

That was so much fun to read, and that Christmas event sounded like such a cool event! Blue is also an amazing color of choice, just saying hehe! And I totally understand the music thing, my longest playlist is 4.2 days LOL! At least we can be crazy about music... together? Have a great one!

• Like 1
  • Media Team
11 hours ago, AirMan787 said:

And I totally understand the music thing, my longest playlist is 4.2 days LOL! At least we can be crazy about music... together? Have a great one!

Pahahaha that's a lot of music!! I listen to it every day and I honestly love it. Also, you're right Blue is a fantastic colour! Thanks for taking the time to read my little intro! :heart: You have a fantastic day too! 

• Like 1

Ngl, we have more in common than I thought aha - Flynn Rider is my favourite Disney character, I love Marvel and DW, I'm from the UK, I love Spider-Man, Ant-Man & Bucky Barnes and my current playlist is uhh.. too long aha. If you ever want to, I'd love to talk more about Marvel, DW and music!! 👀

• Media Team
1 minute ago, wxrdsfail said:

If you ever want to, I'd love to talk more about Marvel, DW and music!! 👀

Haha, wow we do have a lot in common! Kinda spooky! I'm always down for a conversation whether it's on Discord or on the Server! I'd absolutely love to geek out with a bunch of Marvel, Disney & Doctor Who fans! Of course we can chat! :bp:

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.