Hide and Seek Location Suggestions

• Coordinator

Hi Everyone!!

So, as many of you know, one of our most popular games to run in the parks is Hide and Seek. We have run Hide and Seek all throughout MK, AK, and even USO today! However, I realized during today's game people were suggesting other locations to play at that we haven't run Hide and Seek at before. So, I want to hear from all of you!! Where is a new location you would like to see us run hide and seek? Hide and seek is a great way to explore new places too, so maybe list some of those! For example, maybe we play a round on Tom Sawyer's Island, in one of the Hotels, even Typhoon Lagoon!! 

Thank you all in advance for your suggestions!! Have a magical day!!

- Sofie ❤️

• Palace Interactive Leadership

I've found that Hide and Seek can be VERY challenging around DCL! But my favorite will always be in World Showcase where you pick two nearby countries and limit the hunt to those two. Hope to play with you soon!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.