What is your favourite Disney themed mug?

• Trainee

That mug is so pretty!! I love drinking different kinds of tea everyday, usually some kind of green tea in my Winnie the Pooh mug! I also have Chip from Beauty and the Beast which I drink hot chocolate out of in the winter!

• Like 1

I absolutely LOVE collecting mugs! My family always gets a few whenever we travel as souvenirs! I used to have a few Disney World mugs, but our dishwasher ruined them, however I have one mug from the Disneyland diamond celebration! I drink Earl Grey tea (almost) every morning in one of my mugs, and if I'm feeling adventurous, I've even had Coca-Cola in my Disneyland mug...

• Like 2
  • Trainee
Posted (edited)

Ok I don't have this mug sadly but I just remember seeing this mug at Downtown Disney every time I would get something at Starbucks and I just never got it! It's not available anymore since it was a 60th anniversary mug at Disneyland but it was always something I remembered seeing and I would've bought it but instead I used up my money for pins instead 😂. But if I got it I would replace it with my other mug, and I would totally drink homemade boba tea from this!

P.S. This isn't my photo I just searched it up and knew it was this mug by memory 🤣.

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 5.42.28 PM.png

Edited by JacobtheCreator
  • Like 1
  • Palace Network Leadership

So... I have too many favourites so I’m going to post 1 a day... except today, I’ll post a collection and my most recent. First up is the wisdom collection by shopdisney. I loved the motivational quotes and I will be using these as mugs when I get my own home.

Next up is my Onward mug supplied by my very own @pinkiness. I love the design and it also holds a lot of tea! Fantastic! 

See you all tomorrow. 

2F33CC6B-04D9-4BCD-B8B5-893118755690.jpeg

6D27DDEA-B467-415E-BECE-480D53BF9FFA.jpeg

A716045B-4A28-4663-AD9E-C83CA0260417.jpeg

6561046D-45F4-49AF-98A6-F76B312917F5.jpeg

• Like 2

I missed a day whoops! Today’s mug is one of my favourites... maybe the favourite... achacha fam will tell you. It’s Dr Faciliers Hat! I love it so much and it’s just perfection! 

image.jpg

• Like 2

My favorite mug is this "Mine" mug I got back in 2017! (Not my picture, I couldn't find one I took of it)

1800082235_MineMug.thumb.jpg.15a127ae296704ef52f972f43f752252.jpg

Pick up litter, save a life.

-DaddyGeesh

There'alwaybeerainbohanginoverhead

• Like 3

Another Day, Another Mug! 

Reading is what? FUNDAMENTAL! 

I fell in love with this mug as soon as I seen it on the store and I am so happy that it is mine! 

E6C38686-AA87-416E-8C77-702D64E5C9E4.jpeg

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.