Palace Daily News: August 17, 2020

Howdy Palace Peeps! As you can probably tell I am not Sofie – I’m going to be taking over the news whilst she’s away! I don’t think I’m going to be able to post every single day, but I will try my best to keep the articles coming.

So, yesterday quite a bit happened on Palace! The new Epcot was finally released – featuring an updated Entrance, updated WSL area, updated International Gateway and an updated Land Pavilion. As well as that, audio was added to the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – as well as WSL and IG. The barges during IROE and EF are now also only going to be visible throughout the show – meaning the water will be clear to look out across at all other times. As well as all of this, the old O’Canada show has returned! Having already gone on it, I recommend it to anyone who has not done so. The people to thank for this amazing update are @DisQuick, @davidzoo and @Steven_Davison, so make sure to do so if you see them around.

Not only did we have this update, but it was also the first night of the H20 glow event, hosted by none other than @PanicAtTheJedi. The event was held in the Typhoon Lagoon. The lagoon was decorated in purple and green decor, with coloured ducks floating around on the water. The slides were as fun as always, but the night was only just beginning. We soon got visited by two characters.. Mickey and Minnie! Soon after the meet and greet, we had a dance party at the wave pool where we were greeted by none other than Stitch. Cue an onslaught of new songs to the server, diving boards, wave pools and screaming. And even still, the night didn’t end there. After the party finished and things calmed down, we had the return of an old show – H20 Show! Everybody sat on floating objects in the water and watched a short fireworks display. All in all, the night was magical – and the photos everyone took look great!

Now, for the daily motivation. I’m rather bad at words, so forgive me if this is a little bit all over the place. Today’s theme is going to be trying new things! As you can probably tell, I’m not particularly experienced with writing news articles aha. However, I was presented with the opportunity to try something I haven’t done before, and I asked myself ‘Why not? What’s the worst that can happen?’. And that is what I want to focus on today. When given an opportunity to try something new, it is so easy to just say no and let your fear of something come before the chance to experience new things. Obviously, this is not me telling you all to rush into everything headfirst, but when presented with the chance to do something interesting and new – I say go for it! You never know that opportunity could end up changing your life. Maybe you meet someone new whilst doing it or find a love for the task at hand and choose to pursue it more. But until you try it you will never know.

That’s all from me today! I hope this was alright, and not too all over the place! I don’t know if there will be an article tomorrow or not, but I’m going to try and get one sorted lol. Until next time o/

2020-08-16_23_16_43.png

2020-08-16_23.15.09.png

Edited by wxrdsfail
  • Like 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.