Palace Daily News: August 22, 2020

• Trainee

Palace News

*knock knock knock*

Anybody home?

Hey there Palace Peeps! It’s your girl, sofieremix, back with some Daily Palace News. Yes, I did enjoy my vacation this past week - it was much needed. But I missed hanging out with you guys! I don’t have any news events at the moment - there’s a lot to catch up on - but I did want to focus on one thing in particular. Today’s Daily Motivation! Today’s motivation is “Disease Control”. By far, the biggest topics this week surrounded the coronavirus and how many school students are being sent home due to cases. As a college student myself, I know how stressed people are about going back and possibly being sent home (trust me - I’m still in the middle of a 13 hour car ride I am not gonna be happy if I have to do it again in a few days). I know a lot of you, even non college kids, also must be pretty scared and worried. The upcoming school year is something none of us have ever experienced and I agree that it’s scary. However, this is the time to keep in touch with the people you care about. Remember that you are loved and that people are always working and trying to  do things to benefit your health. As a scientist, I have seen firsthand that so many people are working around the clock to get a treatment out. However, this virus is unique because you actually have a lot of control over its spread. So, if you are nervous, remember always to wear a mask, Carry hand sanitizer with you, keep a distance of 6 ft between you and others, and thoroughly wash your hands for 20 seconds. If you truly feel too scared, stay inside. Staying inside is by far the best thing you can do for yourself. And if you are tired of the same old quarantine activities, remember that you can always come online for some good old Palace fun!! And of course, feel free to reach out if you are nervous! You see it everyday in the chat - we all are here to support you. But please, for my sake and others, W E A R A M A S K.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.