Palace Daily News: August 28, 2020

• Coordinator

Welcome foolish palace peeps to the Palace Daily News. I am your host, you spooky host sofieremix. I come today to bring you a haunted tale of my infamous home. I’m sure you all will pay a visit sooner or later. Now, while many of you know my home and frequently discuss it, with your foolish mortal language, I highly doubt any of you actually know how this mansion became haunted. Well, there is no one story about my beloved mansion, but here is one that seemingly fits the bill. Many years ago, Master Gracey and Emily, the original owners of the house, were engaged, but Madame Leota was also in love with Master Gracey.  Leota believed that if Emily were “gone” Master Gracey would then fall in love with her and they could get married.  On Master Gracey and Emily’s wedding day, Leota made Emily the first of our happy haunts and buried her in the attic of the mansion.  Well, Master Gracey was so distraught over Emily’s death that he too became another happy haunt. The esteemed Madame Leota was left to haunt the mansion after she presumably died of old age. Yet, little did she know, Emily and Master Gracey had been watching her every move all throughout her years. 

Now, onto a more silly, happy topic. Here is today’s Daily Motivation. Today’s theme is “Back To School”. As we have seen in the chat, many of us are now returning back to school. School life is very important part of one's life, because it provides opportunity for study and discipline. Besides these, the school life is a preparatory stage for entering public life. School plays an important role in widening the out­look of students. Virtues such as perseverance, sincerity, truthfulness, tolerance, discipline and obedience developed in pupils. School provides opportunity to the students to be disciplined. They show discipline in class room, playground, hostel, and library at other places. School is a meeting place of students and teachers. From here, a student learns how to adjust himself with the society at life. The school life is generally a period of youth. In school, all the students read in a spirit of togetherness. They forget their joys and sorrows. They read together, play together and sit together. In these days their minds contain some youthful dreams which come true as they grow in age. However, as we all know, school life is not perfect and there are a lot of stressors that we meet along the way. So, today, think to yourself, “how can I navigate these challenges this year?” This is going to be probably the weirdest school year of all for us, but that does not mean it is going to be awful. Make sure you stay focused and on track, as much as you can. I know you all love being online, but try to focus in class. Remember, Palace will always be there after School. If you find yourself struggling, reach out to teachers or school counselors. They are all there to help you and the best way to fix any issue is have is by communicating with them. If you have a smaller problem, feel free to check out #homework-help for some help. And remember, we are all here for you (but don’t come online in class - seriously it will help you in the end). Now go study hard and be amazing peeps! I’ll be back tomorrow with some more happy haunts. Love you all, in sickness and in…wealth.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.