Palace Daily News: August 29, 2020

• Trainee

Welcome back foolish mortals to the Haunted Palace Daily News. It is I, your ghost host, sofieremix back with another spooky edition of the news. Today, I must ask you all to begin a journey with me. The graveyard outside my house contains a certain mystery. A young family used to live within these walls until every single one of them met their end. However, I still am uncertain who was the final family member standing, holding on tight to their fortune before it went up in flames. This is “The Dread Family Mystery”. The Dread family was made up of six family members who all led one another to their end to gain the family fortune through inheritance. As seen in the image below, these are what the tombstones read:

image-asset.thumb.jpg.4bb6168d0995292c7872add41aabc4cb.jpg

• Bertie: “Avid hunter and expert shot, in the end that’s what he got.”
  • Aunt Florence: “Never did a dishonorable deed, yet found face down in canary seed.”
  • Uncle Jacob: “Greed was the poison he had swallowed. He went first, the others followed. His killer’s face he surely knew. Now try to discover who killed who.”
  • The Twins: “Departed life while in their beds, with identical bumps on their heads.”
  • Cousin Maude: “Our sleeping beauty, who never awoke the night her dreams went up in smoke.”

Now, my dear children, can you solve this mystery? Who came first in the dread family who met their end? Who was last? And how in the world did their fortune go up in smoke. If you solve this mystery correctly, I will let you in on a surprising twist. Not every story in this house actually ends the way you think. Muwhahahaha.

And now, yes, let us get to that foolish daily motivation you mortals so dearly hold onto. Today’s motivation is about honesty. It is always important to be honest with ourselves. The world is a scary place and it will get scarier as you get older, but we all will be here. We are your escape from the outside world and we are always here to support you and lift you up. How do I know that? You all did it to me when I was at my lowest and look at how happy I am now. So, how can you be honest today? Listen to your heart and soul. What are you passionate about? What is something about you that makes you the most honest, confident version of yourself? If you face a problem today, what is the clearest, honest solution to it? And, you all knew this was coming, be honest with yourselves about how you are behaving. You all know that being negative and bringing yourself down won’t help yourselves nor others who are equally as stressed. Instead, realize that it is okay to be vulnerable and challenge your ideas. Be honest and show the world your true self. You are still a wonderful person for sharing a part of yourself with the world. And remember, honesty is key. Now, I hope you all have a horrible day. Love always.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.