Disney Halloween Facts Day One!!

• Trainee

Disney Halloween Facts

Day One!

Come here everyday for a new spooky Disney fact as we count down to Halloween!!

Welcome foolish palace peeps to Disney Halloween Facts. I am your host, you spooky host sofieremix. I come today to bring you a haunted tale of my infamous home. I’m sure you all will pay a visit sooner or later. Now, while many of you know my home and frequently discuss it, with your foolish mortal language, I highly doubt any of you actually know how this mansion became haunted. Well, there is no one story about my beloved mansion, but here is one that seemingly fits the bill. Many years ago, Master Gracey and Emily, the original owners of the house, were engaged, but Madame Leota was also in love with Master Gracey.  Leota believed that if Emily were “gone” Master Gracey would then fall in love with her and they could get married.  On Master Gracey and Emily’s wedding day, Leota made Emily the first of our happy haunts and buried her in the attic of the mansion.  Well, Master Gracey was so distraught over Emily’s death that he too became another happy haunt. The esteemed Madame Leota was left to haunt the mansion after she presumably died of old age. Yet, little did she know, Emily and Master Gracey had been watching her every move all throughout her years. 

halloween dancing GIF

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.